Children are the Theatre Company.
and Character Development. Children will design and make Props, Sets, Scenery, and Costumes.
The Summer Musical Theatre Workshop will culminate with a Musical Revue Production of a Broadway Show.
- - Music Educator (Pre-K through 12); Piano and Vocal Instructor
- - Member of the National Music Honor Society, Sigma Alpha Iota, and the National Music Educator's Guild
- - Performed Israeli, Hassidic, and Yiddish Music throughout Israel and the United States
- - Member of the Screen Actors Guild & American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG/AFTRA Actor)
- - Stage Director and Stage Manager of more than 25 productions
- - Early Childhood Educator; Published Children's Author and Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers & Illustrators
THE LITTLE MERMAID